- This event has passed.
GRDC Grains Research Update – Minnipa Ag Centre
July 31, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Boosting Profitability ~ Resilient Solutions
Wednesday 31st July – 9am to 1pm, followed by LUNCH
* New generation and adapted wheat and barley varieties – Kenton Porker
* On-farm grain storage – looking at the options for maintaining grain quality – Ben White
* Cost effective outcomes for ameliorating sandy soils – Therese McBeath
* Sustaining our herbicides into the future – Chris Preston
* A profit first approach to precision agriculture – Patrick Redden
Register and pay online now:
10485 GRDC Minnipa Update Invitation
Following lunch, (1:45-4pm) GPSA will be hosting a consultation session with producers covering the Grain Industry Blueprint and the CFS harvest and stubble burning codes of practice.