- This event has passed.
GRDC Dealing with the Dry Forum – Kimba
February 4 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm| Free
Growers are invited to attend a pre-sowing dry-time regional forum which offers practical information on:
- Pre-sowing planning following dry-times
- Nutrition status of eroded paddocks
- Soil nutrition and budgeting
- What to expect from weeds and managing herbicide residues
- Crop / variety selection to sow following erosion and / or rebuilding good stubble cover
- Soil, fallow and herbicide residue management
- Sheep feeding strategies
- Cash-flow planning and debt management
- Accessing and utilising government services (grants and application support)
Presenters will provide locally relevant content and will include panel sessions to get your questions answered. Each attendee will receive a resource kit to assist farm management decisions in the dry.
The workshop is free but registration is essential so we can cater accordingly and ensure you have an information kit.
Tina Brock | 08 8332 3277 | email@example.com