EPARF proactively supports all sectors of agriculture research including the building of partnerships in promoting research, development and extension on Eyre Peninsula.
- Build capacity of the agricultural sector through education and training
- Promote the advancement and practical application of agricultural scientific research, development and extension in dryland farming systems relevant to Eyre Peninsula and like environments across Australia
- Provide advice and strategic direction on short, medium and long term needs of the agricultural sector to include current, innovation and future issues
- Conduct agricultural activities and ensure that farmers, agribusiness and the scientific community are an integral part of the planning
- Establish interaction with various industry bodies, negotiate funding opportunities and utilise reserves to leverage other funds
- Be responsive and relevant to our farmer and industry members